Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snow+ Shelter Needed= ...

Today I was sitting in french class and someone told me that they were going to try and fold an igloo. I thought it was a good idea, so I got to folding because I already knew how I was going to fold it. I made a dome shape, and then pulled out a part for the entrance. The person who was trying to fold the igloo never did end up with one in the end. I kept it with me, and looked on the french origami forum on the building challenge, and there was something that looked just like my igloo, made by Mélissande*.
Here is the CP that I ended up with. The diagonal lines in the corners are based on horizantal and vertical thirds.
Igloo CP

Here is the igloo that you should end up with. Pull out a bit to make the entrance on whatever side you want to.
Igloo, Ryan MacDonell
Igloo, Ryan MacDonell

No comments: