Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Cutest

By that title, I don't mean to say that my kitten is going to win the Cute challenge on the english forum, I'm just saying that I think kittens are cute. I've seen hundreds of kittens over the years. I decided that I should try folding a cat again, seeing as the last one didn't end up so well, and then just made a large head to make a kitten. I'm quite happy with the result, and hope to experiment a bit more with the model until I get four good legs. Here is the CP: Photobucket Even the finished base looks cute, although it looks more like a mouse with a short tail. With a few folds on the face, and a bit of tweaking to the ears and legs, it should end up looking like a little kitten, something like this: Kitten, Ryan MacDonell Kitten, Ryan MacDonell

No comments: