Saturday, November 24, 2007

Spaceship

Once again, I all of the sudden felt like folding something. I didn't know what at the moment, but I got to folding anyway. It didn't take me long to come up with a base somewhat like the others that I've been folding recently, by which I mean the combination of four traditional bases. However, unlike most of the others, I used three fish bases and a bird base this time. This is the CP that I ended up with:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So then the question was what to do with it. I started off by sinking and squashing the top. At first I thought it looked rather like a clock, but it had too many flaps for that. Then I ended up folding out the wings, and it went from there. Eventually, I ended up with a spaceship. On my second try, I found that the whole model had no color changes, so I color changed the cockpit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: