Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Snack that Smiles Back

"... the wholesome snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off
did you know they're made with real cheese
even though they look like fishies
the snack that smiles back
GOLDFISH!"

The well known cheesy snack just had to be folded. This month's challenge on the english forum is "Something Fishy". As soon as I saw the title, without even reading the description, I grabbed a piece of paper and folded a kite base fish. It sat by the computer for a week or two, and I found it again and turned it into something looking like the goldfish snack. I'm not giving a CP because the kite base is just too simple for that. I'll just leave you to guess how its folded.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: