Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Orange Bushy Tail

Seeing as a friends birthday is coming up, I decided to fold something for them. They once mentioned that they like foxes (and eagles) so I decided to try out a fox. I think it turned out quite well, seeing as I managed to get a color change on the end of the tail. Anyway, I went back to the basics with this model and used a 16:16 grid. I'm glad that I did, too, because it looks quite nice this way.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As you can see, the CP is pretty straightforward. Just make sure that you fold the flap at the bottom over to make the color change. The model should end up like the following pictures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE NEVER SCENE ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! ITS AMAZING

Jennifer said...

Wow. I love foxes and yours is amazing!