Monday, September 10, 2007

The Elephant

I recently asked someone what to fold, seeing as I had no idea what I should, and I got the answer of "an elephant". It was quite and interesting idea, and to get the ears right would probably be a challenge. Also, the length of the trunk can be hard to design. However, I managed to make a CP without mistakes it turned out to be quite a nice looking model. The CP that I ended up with is from a 32:32 grid (once again) and it looks like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As you can see, it's not that hard a model. The ears actually happened by accident, because I seemed to have forgotten to put them on the CP. Yet somehow I managed to use the flaps beside the trunk, which I really didn't expect. With the right folds, it should end up like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket