Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Squirrel

Yesterday, I decided that it was time to design something. I'm halfway through the month, and I've only already folded two things. I started folding, trying to fold a christmas tree with decorations, but I just couldn't get it. After about a hours worth of folding and getting absolutely nothing, I gave up. Then, after calming down, I tried folding something else. Something rather random. I ended up with a squirrel. I just thought of Komatsu's squirrel, and decided to try something like it. Starting with the tail, I folded my way up the the head and voila. I had a squirrel.
The CP is a bit hard to understand. The inner line by the middle diagonal is 1/8th from the middle. The line just after that is 1/4 away from the middle.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As you can see, the top right corner and the bottom corner are paper not used. You can just fold them under the model (in case you didn't already know that).
Squirrel, Cupcake Muffin
Squirrel, Cupcake Muffin

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering: I'm still going to try and fold that christmas tree. I don't know if I'll be able, but I'll try my best.

No comments: