Sunday, December 23, 2007

Reindeer

For me, its quite a challenge to fold something thats somewhat complex yet not boxpleated. However, I'm still trying my best to not use boxpleating, and I believe that I am learning something from it. It certainly makes the models look a lot nicer. Now if only I could figure out how to design from CPs this way...
Anyways, I did end up folding something that looks like a reindeer. The only problem is that the head is huge compared to the body. I guess that it must be a bit cartoonish...
Reindeer CP

That up there is the CP for the reindeer, as you probably guessed. The right and left sections, around the middle, are a bit strange. I drew them on how it looked, but it still doesn't seem quite right.
Reindeer, Cupcake Muffin
Reindeer, Cupcake Muffin

1 comment:

Arak Noid said...

Excellent I'll try to fold it ! Thanks !