Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spiky Rabbit

Back when I originally folded this, about a month ago, Ubuntu 9.04 had just been released. As always, there is a animal name to go with the new version: Jaunty Jackalope. I'm not sure why, but that made me want to fold one. I couldn't / didn't have the time to fold a full jackalope, so I just folded the head. Anyway, since then I haven't got to refold it and take a picture until this week. Here is the CP that I used for the jackalope head: Jackalope Head CP It isn't much, so it shouldn't be too hard to collapse. The top section of the CP make the antlers, and the bottom part is the head including ears. The antlers can be color changed, but you have to be careful not to rip the paper. Good luck! Jackalope Head, Ryan MacDonell Jackalope Head, Ryan MacDonell

No comments: