Monday, October 8, 2007

Overhead Kicking

Seeing as this month's english forum challenge is combination folding (folding more than one thing with a piece of paper), I've decided to go with something that really fascinates me: Bicycle Kicks. I have done one or two correctly, but that was out of a lot of tries. Landing would probably have to be the hardest part (at least for me) because its hard to concentrate on the ball and on putting you hands out so that you don't kill your back.
I'm not really sure that I can say that this CP is from one grid... The top right hand quarter is divided into 16:16, while the others are 16:16 diagonally. The top and bottom corners without anything in them can just be folded under.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As you can see, the CP is a bit strange. If you take the top quarter on the CP and flip it over, you would have a soccer player standing up. However, with the CP as it is, you should get something like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: