Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pegasus

Once you can get a base with flaps for four feet, a head, a tail and two wings, you're bound to end up with a Pegasus.
For some reason, today I decided to try folding a blintz frog base with a graft. I guess the real reason was that I was just designing something. But with this strange base, I ended up with a whole bunch of flaps. It kind of seemed like my cat design, except that it had two extra flaps, which I turned into wings.
Here is the CP of the blintz frog base. The graft is from 16:16, but you don't really have to fold all that.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With all those flaps, it make quite an interesting base. However, with the right folds, it should end up as a flying horse:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: