Thursday, March 1, 2007

A nice violinist variation...

This was actually a challenge from my music teacher. When he saw my violinist and my bassist from "the Complete Book of Origami" by Robert J. Lang, he asked me if I could fold A drummer. I did it by simply making the two arms identical (two bows) and made the tails of the suit into a drum (which takes a while...), and he still has it on his desk today. Sadly I don't have a CP, but here are some instructions:
1. Go and buy "the Complete Book of Origami" by Robert J. Lang
2. Fold the violinist at least once before trying this
3. Make the violinist with both arms being identical, so that that they both hold bows
4. Stretch the tails of the suit out and shape it to become a drum.
5. Enjoy (optional)

And here's some pictures to work with:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: