Before I even went to Québec at the end of June, I was thinking about how to fold the logo. Its pretty simple, just 3 arrows coming out of one origin on a yellow background. I was having the hardest time trying to figure out how to make the curves in the lines to either side, and I finally decided that it looked a lot better if I left it simple. I folded the model from a windmill base, and ended up with this:
It shouldn't be too hard to reverse engineer from the photo, knowing what base its made from.
I've also finished my Rat diagrams, 7 pages in total. It might be 8 by the time I get to adding explanations and step numbers. It seems like diagramming gets easier every time!