Thursday, September 2, 2010

Updated Theme

Obviously, as you can see (unless you're reading this through an RSS feed I guess...) my blog now has a new, brighter theme, featuring "pieces of paper" for the posts/widgets and a new logo. The logo is meant to represent the letter A as well as a piece of paper folded twice, which I drew after trying out a few possible other logos. The post backgrounds were drawn with Inkscape, and then I convinced my brother to edit the blogger template so that they were on the blog. I was told that there might be some errors when viewing with Internet Explorer, such as the background on the post list not working properly (my suggestion would be to switch to google chrome, but I might be biased. Updating to the latest version of Internet Explorer also works). Its a big change, but I really like the new look.

No comments: