Wednesday, June 27, 2007

OUSA Convention

My models for exhibition in New York made it, thanks to Brian Chan. Sadly, they didn't make it without getting a bit bent up. I guess thats a warning for me to be more careful with how I package my models. Next year I'll be sure to pack them better, especially if I'm sending my toaster (doesn't take much to crumple it).
Anyway, here are some pictures of my things at the convention, courtesy of Brian Webb:
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 02
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 03
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 06
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 08
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 04
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 05
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 09
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 07
Ryan MacDonell display - OUSA 2007 Exhibition - pic 10

More pictures of other models at the convention can be found on the Origami USA Annual Convention group on flickr.

3 comments:

origami madness said...

I like the signeature on your CP cards... meaning the cupcake on a bird base.

shonen said...

waah~ Wish I could also exhibit my models... but I live in the middle of nowhere.

Your insects look great!

Cupcake said...

You could mail them to someone thats going. Thats what I had to do...